Wednesday 25 January 2012

So far this month Ive have played 2300 games with a average profit of $1.22 per game. Not quite the results I was hoping for in min month of January, but it could be worse,  and theres a solid week left of grinding to be done. I feel im making the right decisions- but im just not winning the important flips when it counts. Today was one of the worst days ive ever had grinding. Played 122 games and I think i min-cashed in two of them.

As well as playing alot of SnG's im trying to play alot more MTTs too. I no theres a shit ton of varience in MTTs, and i may not make a decent cash in them for weeks, or even months! But I figure if i play the 180 mans like I know how, It will all work out for the best in the end. Its kind of hard to stay positive when your running as bad as I am, but who dosent run bad in poker? I know these things happend, and you just have to fight through it and play right.

 For the rest of the month I have one goal. Lower my tables from 30 to 20. I feel if I play 20 tables max. I think I can focus more on each game, and make the best decisions possible. I may have to put in an extra couple hours, but that's not a big deal. 


Other than that, I'm going to stay focused... put in the volume, and hopefully things will start to turn around.




1 comment:

  1. Ty sir.

    $60 180m is comming, broke or glory.

    ReplyDelete